Sessions I attended
Real World Uses for the Business Central APIs for the Non-Developer: Steve Endow and Tanya Henderson
10 Accounting Efficiency Boosters in Business Central: Cari Corozza and Cynthia Priebe
35 Tips in 40 Minutes for Dynamics 365 Business Central: Kerry Peters
Business Central Life Hacks: Shawn Dorward
I was able to co-host the Women in Technology breakout session with Lisa Crosbie and meet some other amazing women in the community. One of the themes of the event was "skilling up" and continuing to learn, so towards the end of the call we all talked about our professional goals for the next year. I'd like to share what each of the women on the call said their goal was:
- Collen - learn Dynamics BC
- Ally - build connections within the community
- Amy - learn non-profit accounting
- Erica - learn Dynamics BC and development
- Lisa - learn everything about Teams
- Mary - Microsoft MVP
- Me - I had shared with the group that I just received the Microsoft MVP award and that I wasn't sure what my goal was at the time. A few weeks later now and I know it's learning BC development.
Mark your calendars for the next virtual DynamicsCon event, March 16-18, 2021. You can look forward to the same free and high-quality event as 2020 – but BETTER! The next event will feature 3 days of community-voted content and will accommodate multiple global time zones. DynamicsCon is extremely excited to be adding Dynamics GP content to the mix too. If you already registered for DynamicsCon 2020, you are in the system for the next event.