Originally posted on May 28, 2020
Microsoft makes it easy for their users and partners to submit ideas to their products online. To log an idea for Business Central simply click on the ideas url within the help and support window and if you're not logged into Business Central you can click here.
Once you're ready to log a new idea simply click on the suggest a new idea button and use your Microsoft login.
You can search on ideas to vote on by using the ideas categories or searching for key words.
Once you find an idea you'd like to vote on simply click the Vote (thumbs up) button. Microsoft will keep the status of the idea updated with either: needs votes, new, under review, completed, or planned.
Below is a list of ideas I've submitted as of May 1, 2020.
- Financial statements printing orientation 5/1/2020
- Financial Statements $0 lines 5/1/2020
- Bank account - fractional routing number 5/1/2020
- Security - Partner Users 1/23/2020
- General Journal - Comment and Transaction Information Fields 11/19/2019
- Sales Setup 11/19/2019
- Purchases Setup 11/19/2019
- Bank Reconciliation - 'Difference' Field 7/23/2019
- SMTP Configuration 9/26/2018
- Customer/Vendor Card Emails 9/26/2018